- Wind Farm identification which includes energy assessment of site, wind resource assessment, identification of land etc.
- Power evacuation which includes study of power evacuation, finalization of evacuation grid substation and right of way for the transmission line.
- Infrastructure development which includes development and construction of infrastructure for wind farm, land development to enable installation of WEGs
- Substation are constructed to ensure uninterrupted power evacuation, highest grid availability, and minimal electrical line losses throughout their life cycle.
- Infrastructure is built well in advance, including roads, pathways, pavements and platforms with emphasis on high levels of quality, strength and safety for erection activities.