The application should contain the following:
- Capacity of wind power project.
- Project location.
- Documentary evidence showing intentions to purchase land.
- Proposed evacuation facilities at site.
- Source of finance (loan, equity etc.).
- Organizational capability.
Recommendation by State Government regarding: (*)
- Allotment from state government.
- Purchase/allotment of land.
- Evacuation approval from State Electricity Board.
- Approval of construction drawings from CEIG.
- Construction at site.
- Safety certificate from CEIG.
- Grid synchronization approval from State Electricity Board.
- Signing of PPA or banking & Wheeling Agreement.
- Obtaining necessary clearance & approvals from State/Central Government.
- Selection of potential sites.
- Contour and plain table survey.
- Site analysis.
- Computation of probable energy outputs.
- Acquisition of land.
- Preparation of feasibility and detailed project report.
(*) Can vary from State to State