Why Wind Energy
- Green Energy – Clean Energy.
- No emission of hazardous waste.
- No consumption of fossil fuels.
- Least expensive form of renewable energy.
- Low operating cost.
- Environmental Friendly: Renewable energy reduces our dependence on fossil fuels, reduces the Green House Gas (GHG) emissions and hence directly addresses the issue of global warming and climate change.
- Fuel Free: Wind is always freely and abundantly available.
- Economical: Negligible Operating cost + CDM Revenues.
- Cost of Power: Freezes the cost of power for next 20 years which enhances competitiveness and profitability of the investor in the long run.
- Social Accountability: By using wind energy for power generation, we can help in providing a better and cleaner environment for our future generations.
- Gestation period: Generally 3 to 6 months.
- Investor Involvement: RRBEL provides complete turnkey solutions i.e. from concept to commissioning and hence investor involvement in project planning and implementation is minimum.
- Government Incentives are available for promoting wind energy.
- Savings in various taxes.
- Bank loans are easily available.
- No sales problem as State Electricity Boards are ready to purchase the power.
- No administration/management problems for promoters.
- Perfect hedging against future cost inflation of conventional sources of energy and benefit by way of committed incremental revenue stream.
- No transportation issues on account of Raw Material & Finished Goods.